Monday, November 18, 2013

Renee's Princess Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty)

Sahrit has done it again-- another fabulous amigurumi pattern of a Disney princess.  She is seriously talented!  I made this Princess Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty) for Sonia's friend and preschool classmate, Renee, who is turning 5 years old.  I think it turned out pretty well!


For comparison purposes, here is the princess as drawn by Disney animators:


Whoops, I accidentally crocheted my Aurora's arms in the darker pink.  Oh well, I think she still looks close enough to Disney's Sleeping Beauty.




I made a few of my own tweaks here and there, so it didn't turn out exactly like Sahrit's pattern, but her pattern was definitely my starting point.  Her Snow White is awesome-- I need to find out if any of Sonia's little friends like that princess because I would love to find an excuse to buy (and make) that pattern, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment