Thursday, March 12, 2015

Birthday party goody bags

Charlotte's seventh birthday party was last weekend!  I sewed some goody bags for the party guests (and one for Charlotte, because she would have been incredibly sad if she didn't get one too) out of all of my girliest fabrics.  They're just very basic drawstring bags with the inside raw edges pinked to minimize shredding.



Inside, we put some Hershey's kisses and gummy bears.  Charlotte really wanted a "crafting" party, so the girls also went home with glittery bracelets, decorated cardboard letter (the first letter of each of their names), and some ribbon and paperclip bookmarks.  I forgot to take a good photo of Charlotte on her birthday in her "7" shirt, so I will have to post a shot of that after I wash it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment